cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

322 after UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have confirmed a order wrongly. The automatic GR for the same has done. After GR the UD has been made and 321 movement has happened.

Now, I want to cancel the order confirmation. When I try to cance the confirmation, the error is deficit of sales order stock in the storage location.

I know that a movement (322)has to be done which reverses this. But when I do t through MB1B, it dont allow me. It says, the particular movement is not allowed here. It should be done through QM.

How to resolve this?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

You can do the 322 but you can't cancel the particular production entry.

Refer following way to solve your problem

1. Instead cancel the production entry you have to reverse the production entry using movement type 102, and after that cancel the lot through QA02.

102 entry done through MB31 but stock type unrestricted stock (because stock available in unrest.)

this may be help for you.

Give the feed back further query.

Regards,

Babusingh.S

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't do 322's when QM is active. You can't reverse a UD once its done. To do so you must use the OSS note mentioned above.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can cancel the material document in MIGO or MBST,

This will reverse the goods movement

Check & revert

Rgds,

SVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

322 is not possible in MIGO or MBST because I have done the 321 through QM.

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

As per my Knowledge In standard system u cannot reverse UD. SAP has released Patches for this. Search on OSS notes. Before this for ur confirmation u can check in OMJJ T Code if 322 Movement Type is there. If it is not there that u have to apply Patches provieded by SAP.

Refer the Following Note

Note 175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

Regards

Sunil Kumar

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please search for "reversing UD" or "Cancel UD".

This is a common question here.

They short of it is that under normal SAP functionality you cannot reverse a UD. I'm sure you will find much more info available.

Craig