cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass reprinting of invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 200 invoice for which i need to repeat output and then wanted to print them on a specific printer.

Can anyone guide me the Tocde or program to do this?

Reg

Shan1242

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintin the output determination through VV31 with start date in past first. In VV31 you can set the default printer in communication tab. This printer will get proposed automatically.

In order to place this output on already generated output you need to create BDC for VF02. Just pass on the Billing document number and save. As mentioned earlier ensure to maintain master data for output determination first by using VV31. In change mode of billing document system will place the output automatically on Billing document.

Just for your info subscquently you can use T.Code VF31 for mass printing of output.

Reward if this helps.

Vijay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shan,

I did similar thing for my client.

Use the T.Code VF31 with necessary selection criteria and execute it.. you will get all the invoices in the screen, select all of them and in the menu there is an option to change the printer. I couldn't tell you exactly as I don't have system access with me right now.

But its there in the menu options..

YOu can define the new printer that you want to print these...

Regards,

Aj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VP01 tcode, there u assinge new printer to that sales organization and then save...

Please check condition record VV31 also for that sales org billing...

Regards

sankar

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

Please try with VF31 transaction

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

I need printer option, because i wanted all the invoices to be redirected to new output device.

reg

Shan1242