cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to catch the message in RWB and send back to sender system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I've proxy->xi-->jdbc scenario, when ever there is some error and the data can't be intered in the data base, we can find error message thrown by the data base in the RWB , i want this error message of the RWB to send back to the sending system

pl let me know if its possible and how ???

points shall be rewarded

Thanks & Rgds ,

mojib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in RWB, click on message monitoring....give al the details of the message...

there you can find resend button...click on that...

Thanks,

Madhu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>i want this error message of the RWB to send back to the sending system

Well you need to configure alerts for your scenario and give the e-mail ID of the user who will do the troubleshooting

If you need to send the message to sender system(not any user) then you need to configure a sync scenario but personally i will send a notification to the user via alerts i won't be doing a sync scenario just for error message.

Thanx

Aamir

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This means that you want to implement synchronous scenario for proxy to jdbc,i.e when proxy sends a request to write in to DB and if the transacation does not get completed you want to send back a message to the proxy that the data was not written properly. Is it right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> This means that you want to implement synchronous scenario for proxy to jdbc,i.e when proxy sends a request to write in to DB and if the transacation does not get completed you want to send back a message to the proxy that the data was not written properly. Is it right?

YES FRIEND

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard way of doing this is designing Asynchronous Interface with alerts.

You can use the container variables to get the error msg in RWB and send a mail to the corresponding user.

Designing a synchronous interface just to capture errors is not a very good idea.

Regards,

Jaishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jaishankar,

Any further help in this regard from your side..

rgds

mojib

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

If i have understood your requirement correct, you need negative acknowledgment for this. Refer to this blog by Stefan:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3531 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

It will be helpful.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>i want this error message of the RWB to send back to the sending system

Does it mean you are talking about Receiver Systems?

If yes then it depends on the type of Error also. weather the message are in IE or AE. If messages are in AE and it is not inserting due to some Receiver Systems based Error..then it is meaningful to Resend it. But if the Error is related to JDBC receiver strucuture, typs of database, lenght etc. then there is no meanig to resend all these message...because in next attempt it will again comes in the Same Error state.

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not want to resend the error message manually but I want to automate the process so that if any error is caught by RWB , it should be redirected to the sender ..

pl let me know how to do it , if it can be ..

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link, and use as per you requirement

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It is possible from Runtime wORK BENCH. In RWB, click on message monitoring, give all the details of the message n u can find the Re-Send button there.

cheers