cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent deletion of EBP user without delete SU01 user ?

0 Kudos

Hello,

How to prevent deletion of EBP user without delete SU01 user ? is there anyway to protect it ? because if EBP user already deleted without delete SU01 user then if later on we want assign the user to the org structure, there will be an error "Central person alreasy exist for user XXX".

Thank's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto USERS_GEN trasnaction.

Click on DELETE USER ACCOUNTS AND EMPLOYEES.

Enter the user name for whom you want to delete the EBP user.

Select the netry on the next screen and click on EMPLOYEE ASSIGNMENT.This will only delete the EBP user for the SU01 user.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to delete the user from organizational structure, but dont want to delete the user account in SRM?

In that case, select the user in organizational structure --> use mouse right click button --> select delete (object / assignment).

This will remove the user from organizational structure and you can reassign the user whenever required in future.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward ponits if your question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not quite sure that I understood your question.

You want to make sure that a user in SRM does not get deleted. Because if you delete it in SRM but not "physically" with SU01 then you cannot use this user in SRM again because of the mentioned error message - does this summarize your question?

Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos

hello Andreas,

What i want, is there anyway to protect EBP user can not be deleted in the org structure ?

Thank's,

Sastra

0 Kudos

hello All,

please give some feedback, will reward highest point for your applicable answer .

Thank's,

Sastra