cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of info record for PR wihout source in apo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want genarate pr for the specific source location.User want PR without source location.

This material is having inforecord to genarate the pr.

Suppose i delete or dectivate or lock the info record in apo then in next day it will generate the inforecord again as intrgration model exists.

If i am putting deletion flag in pk1.Then next day of cif cyle will it put deletion indicator in apo?

Please suggest how to generate PR in next planning run without source for time being.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note the following points:

> If you set a deletion flag for the Inforecord, your integration model will CIF it across to APO and will block the external procurement relationship and therefore no Purchase reqs will be created in PP/DS run. Ofcourse the SNP run will any way generate P.reqs without any source.

> If the user wants to create Purchase reqs with out source, de-assign the material at the vendor (source) location in APO manually from the active model. (/sapapo/mat1). In this case for sure the P.reqs will be created with out the source location in PP/DS run . If you carry out a SNP run at this point of time, for the P.reqs that were created during the planning run no source is displayed in Product view, but in planning book the source is displayed

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,

KC.

Answers (0)