Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision in Maintenance Order

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when i assign a revision in the order, its start and end dates are changing according to the revision dates.

But when i assign some operations and define the time for them and when i save the order, system do the scheduling of the order and it changes the order start and end date accordingly.

So what could be the possible solution, so that the revision dates are not effected by the order scheduling date.

Regards

Pankaj Verma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you dont want to adjust the dates according the operation dates ,then you have to make the scheduling parameters as Donot adjust basic dates,dept reqmts to operation dates.in T code OPU7

regards

thyagarajan

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tyagarajan,

if i define

Adjust date as you said, then what should be the scheduling type? what will be its impact on order start and end dates?

Regards

Pankaj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

since your requirment is not to adjust the basic start and end dates according to operation dates ,i have specified you to set the scheduling parameters as DO NOT ADJUST BASIC START DATES,DEPT REQMTS TO OPERATION DATES

you can use the forward scheduling itself

regards

thyagarajan

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Thanks for you clear explanation.

I want some more explanation on the below help given in sap: if you can elaborate a little bit on this

"There are the following possibilities:

The basic dates are adjusted and the dependent requirements are scheduled for the start dates of the relevant operations.

The basic dates are not adjusted and the dependent requirements are scheduled for the start dates of the relevant operations.

The basic dates are adjusted and the dependent requirements are scheduled for the order basic start date.

The basic dates are not adjusted and the dependent requirements are scheduled for the order basic start date.

Here i think basic date are order Basic start date and Basic finish date. But what is the meaning of dependent requirements.

Regards

Pankaj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes basic dates refers to order basic dates only ,

dependent requirements are like PR ,reservation for material ,PRT and etc,hence you can specify whether the dept requirements is also changed or not

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)