cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping pt determination for non-stock mat in case of manual plant change

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of non-stock material the shipping point does not change automatically with plant change, inthe sales order. In case of other materials like finished goods, a change in plant results in automatic redetermination of shipping point based on the shipping conditionloading group delivering plant rule. This results in multiple shipping points in case of a plant change in an order consisting of finished goods and non-stock materials. The shipping point then has to be changed manually. Can you tell us how to correct this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested in our 600 system and even for non-stock material, the changing of plant will lead a redetermination of shipping point. So I think the problem should be the configuration. Please check the customizing for shipping point determination of the

changed plant.

If there is no problem with the customizing, please search SAP note with the following key words: "shipping point" "change" "plant" "redetermine".

There are several program error correction notes for this topic. You could check which one is fit for your system release.

Regards,

Smile

Edited by: Smile Zhang on Jul 1, 2008 11:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I have checked and found that the loading group has been maintained for the non stock material. Also, the shipping point determination configuration is in place. Could you be more specific as to what configuration to check ?

Thanks in advance

Alok

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sure that the plant is set at item level ?

Roberto

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have to maintain loading group even in the non-stock material.

Roberto