cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divide discount of free goods between several items (SO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need to split the cost of the free good between the items generating it, i.e. if the customer buy 5pcs of Mat A and 4pcs of Mat B he gets 1pcs of Mat C for free. He will only see the original price for the "main" items and zero for the free good but intenally the profit margin of the "main" materials should be deducted with the cost of the free good and the free good should have full profit margin as if it was sold for full price.

I'm aware that this is not standard SAP functionality and that I probably need to change a user exit in program MV45AFZZ.

Please help me with this problem! Any advice or tips are highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to solve this problem by modifying a user exit? I was considering creating a new pricing condition which should be inflicted between the net value and profit margin by the user exit so that the customer only sees the original values for the main materials but the profit margins are reduced with the price of the free goods directly in the order. Is this doable?

/Mia

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right, this is not SAP standard, I think that you cannot do it in SD since all Cost of sold values are transferred at item level and it makes no sense transfer one (free) item to zero and the other added of the free one. I would ask to a CO expert to do it in CO directly with a derivation formula.

Roberto