cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot SCOT error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had configured SCOT and was receiving mails in my mailbox .

But now all of a sudden it has stop . all mails go in error in SCOT. where will i get the logs as to why it going in error and also how to trouble shoot this error.

Regards

Anthony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to execute the program RSCONN01 to pick up the entries from SOST transaction.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kummari,

Check out the SMTP configuration in server?--- where exactly is this setting.

You have to execute the program RSCONN01 to pick up the entries from SOST transaction.?-- this job is scheduled for every 10 min.

Regards

Anthony

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

try creating a thread in the Netweaver AS General forum

Regards

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Most of the time email problem is solved by correcting configuration in SCOT. For testing mail system click on System->short message and then send one message to your mail and check whether its functioning or not.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm

See SAPNOTE:8928

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When you try to send an email to outlook, do you see the email lying the the mail queue in SOST or SOSB transaction? If the email is in the queue then the email functionality is working fine. If there is no email then there is something wrong in your SCOT config. If the email is lying in your queue and it is not sent to the mail box then there should be a relevant message indicating why it is still lying there.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kummari ,

In the T-code SOST i am getting the following error

"550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for "

is this due to anything wrong in SCOT.

Regards

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the SMTP configuration in server.

Check if u have checked all the check boxes

1) sent

2) transmitted

3) errors

4) waiting

regards

kummari