Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Scenarios?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

We cannot create PR in extended Classic Scenario then how this flow is followed

In Extended Classic Scenario for Indirect material(Service Procurement)

Process Flow

Requisition-Approval-Ordering-Service Entry Sheet-Invoice handling-Payment-Accounting

In Extended classic Scenario for Indirect Material(Self Service Procurement)

Process Flow

Requisition-Approval-Ordering-Goods received-Invoice handling-Payment-Accounting

In Extended classic Scenario for Direct material(plan driven procurement)

Process flow:

Planning-Requisition-Source of Supply Determination-Ordering-Goods received-Invoice handing-Payment-Accounting

If the above mentioned flows are followed for classic scenario then please let me know the flows for extended classic scenario

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

the question is not if it can be handled with ECS, it is where you want to handle the process step - this drives the scenarios you need.

You structure in the question is very difficult to handle, but I'll give a try:

We cannot create PR in extended Classic Scenario then how this flow is followed

--> ? - why can you not create PR in ECS - that is standard?

In Extended Classic Scenario for Indirect material(Service Procurement) Process Flow

Requisition-Approval-Ordering-Service Entry Sheet-Invoice handling-Payment-Accounting

--> generally standard - where to create entry sheet?

In Extended classic Scenario for Indirect Material(Self Service Procurement) Process Flow

Requisition-Approval-Ordering-Goods received-Invoice handling-Payment-Accounting

--> generally standard

In Extended classic Scenario for Direct material(plan driven procurement) Process flow:

Planning-Requisition-Source of Supply Determination-Ordering-Goods received-Invoice handing-Payment-Accounting

--> generally standard

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudia

i just want to know how PR is created in Extended Classic Scenario

Please let me know

Thanks

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"just want to know how PR is created in Extended Classic Scenario"

Just like that: Configure the system for ECS. Go to Shop transaction, select products into your basket, order the Shopping Cart. Depending on approvals, the PO is created in SRM and sent to the supplier as well a copy of the PO is sent to R/3.

Cheers,

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

please check out the documentation at http://help.sap.com or ask questions which are more precise. I think nobody is going to explain the whole SRM solution in regards to PR to you....

What is more, you write "cannot create PR"... why? Which errors do you encounter?

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really sorry Andreas

Please forgive me

Actually i am new to this forum as well as to SRM

Sorry once again

Regards

krishna