cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sync-Async Bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For RFC to Webservice Scenario I'm using Sycn-Async bridge.In that I'm getting the webservice response properly in MONI,but instead of sending that response message to RFC its taking the Request message again.

Please help in this..

I have developed the Interface so don't send me the link to develop the same.

Thanks & Regards,

yuga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cross check your design.

BPM

Interfaces and MT you assign in it.

Also check the configuration (proper outbount and Inbound) interfaces are assigned during the configuration.

Thanks

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BPM its correctly pointing to the response message.

I checked all the configuration objects all are seems to be correct.

With Regards,

yuga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you checked in the variable container...that you have assigned the response variable to the exact response abstract interface...........

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yugapreetha,

I am assuming that you have generated the required WSDL from the ID itself. If it is so then you might have noticed that the request messages come as the response one and the response message as the request one. Confused? When you are designing the synchronus interface you need to enter a sender interface or outbound interface and the other one is receiver interface or inbound interface. These are named as Output message Interface and Input Message Interface respectively in design. Now when you generate the WSDL and try to expose it as Webservice, it considers the Outbound message interface as output and Inbound message interface as input. The SAP design is such only. Thus it gives problem. So once you generate the WSDL from ID, you need to manually convert the names of Output Message Interface to Input Message Interface and Input Message Interface to Output Message Interface. It will work then.

This is our finding.

Regards,

Sugata Basu

PS: reward points if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the properties of the response message in BPM.

you might have given the request message rether than response message...

Thanks,

Madhu