cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear guru's

i'm getting following warning when i'm creating condition record for tax condition types... it is saving records and bringing values from condtion records while processing sales order.

"Tax ID A4 cannot be checked (there are several/no tax records)"

Message no. VK242

but why it is throwing this warning...

i'm using TAXINN procedure and we do not have EXCISE

only CST and VAT and CESS on VAT are applicable and these condition types are placed in sd pricing procedure.

plz give ur inputs..

regards

suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear suresh

If you are in TAXINN, and you are referring VAT condition type, then you should not use FTXP. Instead,

- Go to VK19, input [Application TX] and the condition type and execute.

- Input country of origin and tax code and execute.

- Maintain the percentage of tax applicable and save

Now test the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

thanx a lot.. i have awarded the points..

I need ur help... following is my scenario... plz give ur valuable inputs on that...

1. Orders will be processed based on sales districts ie., delivery due list has to be got on the basis of customer sales district.

2. Orders pending for a sales district are grouped and based on their total weight trucks are arranged. When user is processing the list he would like to know the total weight of the selected sales orders from the list displayed on sales district basis.

3. For these orders deliveries will be created and made into group delivery.

3. A dispatch note is sent to factory indicating the truck wise grouped deliveries and their order of loading so that unloading becomes easy.

kindly suggest me possible solutions...

thanx way in advance

regards

suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tax code with tcode FTXP. It depends of tax jurisdiction (state/country). Perhaps you need mantain the pricing procedure with the apropiate access sequence.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for the info...

what r the settings i need to maintain to correct this..

plz give ur inputs

regards

suresh

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Perhaps you need an additional access in your MWST condition, e.g. 193 (check it in tcode V/05).

I suggest you this steps:

1. Tcode V/07: copy MWST to a Z access sequence. Add tables 193 or 40 if they cover your requirements. If no, search any with the fields country/region or country/state (like you have defined in FTXP) in tcode V/05.

2. Replace the access sequence in V/06 for the tax condition (or copy it to a Z condition).

3. Check it, Populate values in VK12 and check if it works right.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo