<SAP:P2>Bad Request</SAP:P2>

Can any body please guide?

Regards,

Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you getting this error at the call adapter stage? is ur connection to Java system working fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Can you please suggest that how can i check this connection?

Regards,

Kulwant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kulwant,

Go to tcode sm59 and test the RFC Destination type created for your Java Proxy (must be a HTTP type). Also check the loggon credentials for the same.

If they are OK then there may be a case that the internal HTTP communication between IS and AE is getting lost. Try to restart the message manually from the ABAP workbench and observe what happens.

Finally you may check the user, pwd and other parameters by running tcode SICF.

Also, login to the appl. server by Visual Admin. and check the services for Adapter Engine and Integration Server whether they are up or not.

I am assuming that ur Java Proxy resides in the same DMZ area where your XI box is or there are no firewalls inbetween.

Thanks and Regards,

Sugata Basu

PS: Reward points if helpful

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error: HTTP 400- Bad Request- ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Description: The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.

Possible Tips: May be because of huge message flow. Related SAP Notes-824554, 906435, 783515, 910649, 706563 If it is because of Queue problems have a look into SMQ2 and then go thru this blog

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwanth,

Plz do check the mentioned possibilities for your error one by one:

1.Did you maintain Client, userid, password, and lang information in SICF transaction -> sap/xi/engine? Double click on service and check whether you have entered correct information.

2.Then you might check the roles of the XIISUSER in SU01. In some case there are some double roles, i.e., two times the role SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER assigned. One might have the date of the last update, the other one might have apparently the older version. Delete the older roles manually and the error should disappear.

3.to send messages to xi you need a service id / pwd which is specific to your landscape usually its xiappluser. Contact your basis group for password.

Activated all services on the r3 system.

Create HTTP connection to XI from r3

sm59-> http connetons to r3

let us say you have created a HTTP connection in the integrationserver_XI, make sure in its settings the prefix path is set to /sap/xi/engine?type=entry. Also check its log on credentials, you can use xiappluser.

IN Integration builder, receiver communication channel make sure you have entered proper

host service number

path = /sap/xi/enigne?type = receiver.

5. It might also be that you have authorization problems with your XISUPER. In the visual administrator and in ABAP SU01, make your XISUPER has all the necessary(SAP_SLD* and SAP_XI*) roles assigned to it. If not, try to assign these and see if this can be of any help.

6. can you also try the following;

Visual Admin -> start the service,

"com.sap.aii.af.ms.app".

Please go through the followings links also :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/f4993c03e0cd37e10000000a11405a/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/39/83682615cd4f8197d0612529f2165f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/39/83682615cd4f8197d0612529f2165f/frameset.htm

I hope the info provided help you solve your error.

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The IS is not working or down.

Check your adapter engine and IE status.

Thanks,

Boopathi