Did you mean: 

Error of Interactive Forms

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am displaying Interactive form in the Portal,but when i access

I am getting the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: pdfSource of InteractiveForm UI element should be populated with pdf binary content in USE_PDF mode

At the end of Trace i am getting the following:

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: pdfSource of InteractiveForm UI element should be populated with pdf binary content in USE_PDF mode

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:351)

... 46 more

Pls help me out asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are generating the Form dynamically, change interactiveforms mode property to generatePDF instead of usePDF.

or if opening an existing, you need to set the File which should be opened.

nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv,

Please check if u are using the right mode.

generatePdf

This mode value is used to generate a new PDF document from the data source and the template.

updateDataInPdf

This mode value is used to update a PDF document with the data provided by the data source or to create a new PDF document from the data source and the template if no PDF document exists.

usePdf

This mode value does not change the original PDF document. The data source and the template for the creation of the PDF document are ignored

Regards,

Malita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you just explain me how you have solved this problem. I got the same exception. I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually this application then got dumped....

So i dont know the solution for this error.

Regards,

Dhruv