Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing item level wise in sale order

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the Pricing condition table (Material/Division/Ship-to party) & assigned the same table to access sequence & Pricing procedures. I have maintained the pricing Material / Division / ship to party wise.

But create the sale order with three materials/divisions wise so system pickup header division wise pricing instead of item level wise.

Can any body tell me, when I create the sale order system pickup should be item level wise.

Is it possible? If is yes, pl give the process or configuration step.

Pl provide the solution for above requirement

Useful answers duly rewarded

Regards,

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLZ ensure that the condition type that u have created is a Item level condition type.

Go To V/06 choose the Condition type and specify if it is a header condition type or an item condition type.

Cheerzz..

Subbz..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you have changed the SH for the line items (Item - partners tab) or not. Change the defaulted SH at item level with the SH of your choice. Ensure that condition records are maintained for the combination of these SH. Now create the sales order and check if it is working as desired or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A routine is written ie Requirement .

exaplain the same logic to the apaper and write a routine.

VOFM is the transaction code where the SD team will create a requirement NO. and the abaper will write a program,

Thanks

Kuntla

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for reply, my problem is resolved.

I have maintained the condition table in access sequences & changed the doucment structure field (KOMP) in material & division.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In condition type settings, u have to ensure that, ur condition types are item conditons which u have to specify by ticking. aslo almost all the item conditions will have access sequence, u do not find any access sequence for header condition types.

If these condition types r proparly assigned in to ur pricing procedure, ur problem will be resolved.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replay, I have checked youu2019re given the suggestion, it is ok.

I have created three key combinations (Condition Table) 1. Plant/material/division/Customer, 2. Material/Division/Customer & 3. Material/Division/ship to party & assigned the same condition type / access sequence & Pricing procedures.

If I am creating the sale order & selected the first two condition table so pickup item level. But I have selected the third condition table so system pickup header level in all material instead of item level.

Can any body tell me what is problem for configuration steps or I have missing any steps?

Regards,

Devendra

Edited by: Devendra on Jul 2, 2008 1:18 PM

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

any input please