cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Proforma Invoice using Quotation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to create the proforma Invoice with reference to the Quotation.

I have done conifguration as follow,

IMG-Sales and Distribution-Sales--Billing-Maintain copying control for Billing Documents---Copying control,sales document to billing document ( here TGT is ZF5 and Source is QT) Copying requirement is 007

When I am trying to create ZF5 document with transaction code VF01 I am getting the following error,

No billing document is generated and processing status is Incorrect

What is the reason?

Need your help.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Because the system checks the Billing relevance specified in the item category of your order document. If all your configuration is correct, then it should be displayed in the Billing Due List.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you help me on the configuration part?

I want to create Proforma Invoice( F5) with reference to Quotation ( QT).

Regards,

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant

Proforma Invoice is created either with reference to the Sales order or with reference to the Delivery doc.

If it is created from sales order, it is order related Proforma invoice will call(F5) and if it is from delivery, it is called delivery related Proforma invoice (F8).

I do not think, you will be able to create a Proforma Invoice with reference to the Quotation.Quotation is still an information & not yet agreed by the customer

Moeover ,If you will go to the Item categoryin Quotation (AGN) , transaction code VOV7, you will find it is not relevant for Billing.

So, I think it is not possible.

Regards

pradyumna