SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Booking

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Campus Gurus,

I have configured Campus as per the cookbooks given in forum but not been able to book the student. I am getting the following error message " Not able to add the student"

Please let me know where i have to look for checks and what.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you explain , in what scenario is the message pops up ?

When booking modules or ...?

Regards

Gajalakshmi

0 Kudos

Dear GajaLakshmi,

I have created the academic structure, academic calender and student records as per the cook book given in forum post.

Now, i am trying to book the student in one class and getting error saying system is not able to add student.

Do you have some material on Cohorts and how to use them. If yes please provide the link.

Warm Regards

vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also try booking the student to an event package by having classA , B and list of events to the package .

As of now I dont have material son Cohorts . It can also used for booking the student and especially for administrative purpose .

Cohort :

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/42/cb4652a2b36bb4e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Regards

Gajalakshmi

0 Kudos

Vinod,

Are you trying to book directly to the module, or to an event/event package. I suggest you first try to test booking directly to the module, as this might help determine whether your issue actually resides somewhere with the TEM setup.

Michael

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajalkshmi and Fan for support.