cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A ERROR when I run VL01N second times, why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I click "post goods issue" in vl01n, the order saved success, but when I re-enter vl01n and re-input this order number, the system display "No devivery-relevant items in order 0000000008, order type OR, message no.VL455, why? why system display this error message

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zhang

I found some comments where it has been mentioned that delivery is completed once you will do the PGI.

It's not correct. Delivery get completed status only when the Billing document is created .

Even if you will finish PGI, delivery document's status will as Being process which can checked from the document flow.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you did the Post Goods Issue, the delivery is regarded as completed. AS you created the delivery for full quantity with reference to the sales order, the order is also completed. So you will not be able to create further deliveries from the order.

Check the document flow from the order, you may see the order status as completed.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have completely delivered the order once. So , you see in the document flow, your Sales order status would have been "Completed" ,irrespective of whether you have done your PGI or not.

If you will try to process/deliver again the same order which has got completed status, system will give you the error as no more quantities are left to be delivered.

Regards

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jianming Zhang,

Can you please check & confirm if you have flag "Item rele.f.dlv" at the schedule line category in transaction vov6?

Hope this could help resolved your issue.

Thank you.

Best rgds,

HC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zhang,

For that sales order delivery is complete, check document flow. Once your delivery is complete for that sales order completely, you cannot create another delivery for thhe same SO. because the items relevant for dellivery is already delivered. If you enter a new item in SO now you can create another delivery., but not in the first case.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

once you PGI was done after that you cannot create the delivery again

if you want to delivery partially you need to maintain changes in the copying control from sales doc to delivery doc and in item category also you need to maintain corresponding settings for exces delivery and under delivery

if the system is giving message take the help of ABAPer

regards

srini