cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Enforcer Risk Analysis question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

We are receiving an error message in an AE request. We are receiving the following error in Access Enforcer 'Mitigation control ZM030 could not be saved for user XXXX - Exception from the service: ERROR: This user is already mitigated for this risk' when doing the final approval on some requests.

Request #1 approved without error but when I did Request #2 received error message. I tried it again, same error, but the tick boxes are grey instead of green.

In all cases the roles were added to the user's account, but now AE request 1 and 2 cannot be removed from the listing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. The response from SAP is to remove the mitigation from the Comp Cal system and run the analysis/approval in Access Enforcer.

They also suggested SP9 Patch 1, as we just upgraded to v5.2.

Thank you again!

Johnathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both! Your responses are greatly appreciated. I have submitted an OSS request and I will try Daniela's suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

The requests were provisioned, however, the error message prevents the requests from closing successfully. I've reviewed documentation for configuration settings for something to prevent this from occuring in the future. I have not been able to find a solution.

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Johnathan-

I AE is provisioning the user and sending the provisioning email, and your request is not closing, then I would open an OSS Note...

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

this can happen under different circumstances - say 1 of 3 systems to provision to is down. You will get an error message and the request is not closing, although provisioned to the other 2.

Jonathan,

for this request that is still open, can you remove the mitigation? And then re-run Risk Analysis and approve again.

From version 5.3 you cannot create multiple concurrent requests for the same user, this will prevent your exact error.

Regards

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you have the same risk for the same user in both requests?

Try removing the mitigation in the "Mitigations" tab of the request and then run the risk analysis again.

If you configured that mitigations are considered for risk analysis, you should not get the risk anymore and it should be able to provision.

Regards,

Daniela