cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Menu as default menu when a user logs on to SAP System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I are looking for a option of SAP Menus the default menu. When you user logons on to SAP System for the first time the menu that he/she should be viewing should be SAP Standard Menu (S000) and not User Menu.

Currently, when a user logs on for first time the menu appears is User Menu.

I checked for the options in table SSN_CUST u201CALL_USER_MENUS_OFFu201D & u201CSAP_MENU_OFFu201D . These options disables either User Menu or SAP Menu.

I tried SU01 Setting : SU01 -> Defaults -> Start Menu -> S000. However this also does not lead to SAP Menu when a user logs on for first time.

I want users to have both the options (SAP Menu & User Menu), but default should be u201CSAP Menuu201D and then user can select the option he/she wants by clicking on "User Menu" (Cntrl + F10)

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when user logon SAP using SAPGUI, menu display that will appear is the last menu that have been used by this user

simple test :

- logon as user A

- say now appear "User Menu"

- now switch to SAP Menu by pressing Ctrl + F11

- now logout

- login again with the same user (A)

- on the first login screen will appear SAP Menu

- if you logout and logon again, initial screen will always display SAP Menu.

- but if you revert back to User Menu by pressing Ctrl + F10, if you logout and logon again, the screen will show you the last menu used (after reverted), that is User Menu . on the other hand if you don't revert it back, on the next login you will see the same screen as seen as now (SAP Menu).

hope it helps,

rgds,

Alfonsus Guritno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. The GUI version and SAP version is ? For example we use both 710 and 640 GUI versions, i'm check this on SAP NETWEATER 7.0 (ABAP+JAVA) , ERP 2006, SAP R/3 Enterprise ( 4.7 Basis 620), on all systems i can choose the "SAP Menu", logoff from system and after login the "SAP Menu" are default. Regards.