cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript New Page Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I needed a new page format for my sapscript form, so i had to create it in SPAD.

I created the page format, the format type, and set it to the device type "SAPWIN" (I'm using the printer locally in my computer - it's a dot matrix printer Epson T-750).

When I go to the print preview in sp01 i can see the entire document, but the problem is that when I send it to the printer I realize part of it is missing.

If I have A4 format in the default printer settings for example, the output size is always in A4 format, even though the sapscript page format is different (in this case, my new page format size is bigger then an A4 format).

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SaiRam and Bharat,

Both answers helped me!

Now the printout is correct.

Best Regards!

Kate

Edited by: Kate Rodrigues Ponce on Jul 1, 2008 7:03 PM

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

select INCH12 format and then check the printout.

Regards,

Bharat.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes, change of page format may not fulfill the requirement. As you told you are using Dot matrix printer to print the form. You should make sure the printer settings are correct. Usually network admin will take care of that.

Printer settings means--> top margin, left margin, right margin and footer settings are done physically at the printer. You may see this information in printer manual.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam