cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC 5.X Alerts Functionality - Q's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help wth the below questions regarding Alerts in CC 5.2

- For Conflicting alerts, we are receiving alerts even if the conflicting TCodes are executed 6 months apart, is there a parameter to fix this to report an alert if executed within a month, if yes where is this available? Or what is the default value for this time period.

- Is it possible to have the Alerts trigger a notification only for a Subset of Risks (Say beginning with Y).. this did not work on our landscape - if it is possible please help with what other config needs to be done.

- Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tthe alerts are not based on the last run date, Our Alerts Job runs everyday and sometimes we see alerts for conflicting TCodes that are executed more than 4 months apart.

We would like to restrict this to a Static period of 2 months and would appreciate information on where to set this a parameter if possible or from where the alerts pick up the TCode execution occurance.

Thx

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

could you check the last run date in virsa_cc_allastrun table. the alret job run based on this value.

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Twinkle,

If I am right, the alert process is based on last run date. If the rundate is, say yesterday then it will fetch only the transactions ran from yesterday. Do you have any idea what is the last rundate?

Thanks

Prem

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think so that it is base on last run date. Because, I have a report that runs every day and if you talk about last month (JUNE), it should have given me the alerts of june itself. However, I do get alerts for the month of May 2007!

Regards,

Faisal