cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items to Cost Center on a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Say i am having 10 item on a sales order, in which 2 line items need to send it to cost center (this line items will have diffrent item category)

I know for expensed sales order you can do it on the header level by the order reason code, but here my requirement is based on the item category

i tried in this way, not able to do it suceesfully: i created new schedule line category and assinged the movement type 201 to that schedule line and i assigned this schedule to the new item category for which you need to send it to cost center, but it showing there is some error in the movement type (but the movement type i used is the standard one 201 goods issue to cost center )

Can any one suggest me the user exits we can use whn that paticular item category comes, it will ask for the cost center

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Use the transaction KE4H . select cost center,and maintain the entries according to the material will this solve your purpose

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally a movement type can only be used from certain transactions.

201 is issue to a cost center I am not sure that you can use this from a sales order.

Check the movement type and see what it allows and which trancactions it will allow this movement type to be used by.

If you do need to mess with the movement type create your own and then change it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other ways we can charge it to cost center based on the line item

Thanks

Mahesh