cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI to XI Integration using Open Hub

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to process a large data set (~186MB) from BI to XI through Open Hub. Currently XI will not allow this data set to even be received (as it times-out). Besides splitting the source data in BI into manageable chunks (of ~20MB or smaller) to send to XI, can someone recommend another approach that could be used? How about having XI pull the data directly from BI in manageable chunks or having BI drop the data to a file and having XI process it by manageable "recordsets"? Please assume all appropriate XI tuning has been performed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try "Number of Messages per Recordset" parameter in the file adapter configuration? You can set this to may be 1000 or so, so that the input file is split into individual messages in the adapter engine it self. Just a thought.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was one of the approaches I suggested. I was just polling for best practices. Would you therefore say Open Hub to flat file to XI would be the most beneficial appraoch? If so, how would you handle error handling / reprocessing?

Answers (0)