SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U/CCS Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i was looking the forum threads and i discovered that ECC6 already have IS-U/CCS installed as plugin. My question is: How do i activate this module?

Thanks,

Estevan Stracke

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can activate ISU using T-Code 'SFW5'

You need to select your node and press Ctrl+F3.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Points!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

in this T-Code i can't change anything, even so this T-Code has that Ctrl+F3 icon. I can visualize Utilities (Businnes function set) but i can't change to this.

Thanks,

Estevan Stracke

0 Kudos

Try SFW3 and SFW2 as weel as transactions and use the business functions ISU_UTIL_WASTE to see some details. In SFW5 you will have to mark the line with ISU_UTIL_WASTE and hit STRG + F3.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot... now i can access IS-U/CCS transactions. But in my menu, Industry Solutions is not shown. What Happen?

Thanks,

Estevan Stracke

0 Kudos

hi rejendra

i have activated isu but the node sap uitlities is not dispalyed either in sap easy acces screen nor in spro...

vat step i need to do to make it display in the 2 screens too.

thanks and regards

sorraj

0 Kudos

hi uwe

the utilitis are activated but not displayed in the sap easy access screen and in spro

so how to make it visible i mean that node named sap utilities in the easy access screen and in spro screen

kindly suggest

thanks and regards

sooraj

0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Could you please tell me how to activate the IS Utilities customization node in SPRO and Easy Access.

Thank You

Kumar