Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base unit/sale unit is maintained but during actual weighment the wt is dif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need your suggestion for the following scenario,

In Material Master Base unit is EA and Sale Unit is To.

Conversion factor is 1 EA = 2.07 To.

Sale Order is for 60 To.

So system will give me 28.98 EA.Now I have loaded 29 EA.And actual wieght of 29 EA is 60.8 To.This is because each EA is having different weight.( This is steel industry).

Now I do not have any problem for shipping and billing as I will be creating invoice on actual weight.

But it will affect my inventory I mean phsically I have loaded 29 EA but system will show loaded EA as 29.37.How to handle this situation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

helped

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you can use the trn. MI01 there put all the material save, then use T-Code MI04 there you have to enter the count the if you want put 0, put it and make the tick then save then use MI22 post the difference.

About Physical inventory process you have another way :

1. Use t-code MI31 instead of using MI01 , it will give you a document number of all your stock.

2. If you did not get the document number use t-code MI24 .

3. MI21 to print the document.

4. MI04 to enter the count if you want put 0.

5. MI07 post.

Create PI document using MI01 (MI31 -Using Batch)

Enter Count Using MI04 (Select Zero Stock Indicator)

Post Count results using MI07

Check Results using MI24

Upload initial Stock using MB1C 561

Note: For the first initial upload, the best options is to get your abapers to write a simple BDC upload program from the SAP screen mb1c (mvt type 561) using the file type csv (format save in excel).

If you freeze wrongly, you can used MI02 to manually delete the freeze physical inventory documents number.