cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Partner in classic scenario - Is possible to transfer ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I`m working in classic scenario.

SRM 5.0 / SRM Server 5.5 / R/3 4.7

I need your help about Partner Functions in PO.

I have a Z partner created in R/3 that is mandatory in one type of PO (in header) - the partner type is ZE. I need to replicate this Z partner in SRM.

I tried to create a new type of partner in customizing - Define Partner Functions, with Func. Type - 0012 - Vendor, but the system didn`t allow.

Because this, I used one line with Func. Type - 501 (Customer Partner Type:Org) and include my Z partner in field Abbrev.

Like this:

Function: 00000701

Func. Type: 0501

Usage: B2B

Description: Embarcador

Abbrev.: ZE

After this, I created one new type of Partner Schema and linked this new Schema in one type of Bid Invitation (BUS2200) and one type Purchase Order (BUS2201) - the same type of PO that ZE partner is mandatory in R/3.

In test in ITS, the system shows me the field to include the new partner, but when I try to create PO, the system can`t to transfer this new partner from Bidding SRM to PO R/3 and shows me the error message: the ZE Partner is mandatory in this type of PO (I know that this message is from R/3).

Please, somebody knows if is possible to create new partner and transfer it from SRM to R/3 in classic scenario ?

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Cris

Edited by: Cristina Alkmin da Costa on Jun 30, 2008 3:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for you answer.

In fact, I need to choose different partner in each bidding (not fixed value).

I created one partner function / schema, but I have two problem:

1o. - the new partner field don`t allow to search data (dont have this option, the system allow only include manually the code of partner)

2o. - this Z partner don`t transfer from SRM to R/3 in creation of PO

I`ll try to use BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI for transfer this information.

Thanks again.

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Patrner functions are generally different in SRM.

Do you want to be able to select from a list of values in SRM and get the value passed to the backend or do you want a fixed value, or can you look the value up from somewhere?

If you want to fix it or look it up you can simply use the BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI to pass the value.

If you want to select from a list of values, I think the only way is to create a custom field, see note 672960, then you can build a custom search help to find the lookup values you require.

Once you have looked them up, you can pass it to the backend using BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW.

Regards,

Dave.