cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

When iam creating a sales order the order is getting confirmed 1 day ahead...say iam creating a slaeorder with customer req date as 30 june ...the qty is getting confirmed on 1 july....when i checked the delivery doc...the delivery date is 30 jun but the goods issue dt is 1 june...

The VOV8 setting shows the Lead time as zero and the proposed del data is checked..

waht are the other settings by which i can conteol this?

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

in VOV8, for the doc type in shipping tab, put 'X' for the Immediate Delivery field.

Assign points, if this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

YOU HAVE ONE MORE SETTING IN METERIAL MASTER,CHECK THAT ONE LEAD TIME(normally sap standerd 7 days)

regards,

Y.venkataswamy.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the shipping point for lead times. Guess, the lead time(pick/pack time) should be in the shipping point since the system is taking one day for the PGI.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your inputs -- I have tried this in two ways--

1.If I set the Shipping schedule off against "Define Scheduling By Sales Document Type"...the system confirms the order on the same date ...even if we enter the schedule dates past.

2. If I set the Shipping schedule on and set the Determine load. time and Det.pick/pack time as blank against "Define Scheduling By Shipping Point" the system confirms the current date.

What is the bes tmethod to do :

whether setting the Scheduling By Sales Document Type to OFF or Setting the load. time and pick/pack time as blank ...

If so, are there any issues or requirements that gets effected?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can ypi please let me kno what's the best method to go with ans is there an yproblem by doing so....

If so, are there any issues or requirements that gets effected?

Pl let me know so that we can close this one out.

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Thanks for all the answers...i am giving points but not closing this as i am still expecting the final say on this from you...

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sasi,

Pls check propose delivery date in requested delivery date tab in VOV8.

If u check it,then it takes it todays date as requested delivery date,

Hope its clear

--james

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasi

Go to Material Master MRP2 view. There check under Scheduling tab, what values maintained against

- In house production

- GR Processing Time

This will have impact on stock confirmation to your sale order.

Also you can check in OVLZ, any value is maintained for [Pick pack time wrkdys]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi