cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDOC BLAREL02 in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I require some urgent assistance. I am trying to update the Release quantity from backend PO into the SRM GOA.

From the sourcing in SRM we create a GOA and distribute the GOA to backend system.

After distribution a contract is created in the backend system. In the backend from contract we create a purchase order. When this happens the IDOC BLAREL is triggered from ECC to SRM . From the ECC end there is no error, However in the SRM end the IDOC goes into error with the message "Object Linkage for Global Outline Agreement does not exist".

I have debugged the IDOC function module and found the problem to be the following :

1) The table SRRELROLES does not contain an entry with the correct OBJTYPE. Its checking for object type BUS2014 but in the table there is an entry for BUS2000113.

2) The table bbp_pdbinrel contains junk data in the system.

I have implemented note 656181 but it was of no use.

I have also run reports BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP but they were of no help either .

I have checked all the IDOC configurations and they are correct.

I have read most of the other links on this subject in SDN but not obtained any solutions.

Please let me know if anyone has experienced similar problems and resolved the same.

Thank You.

Ajali Sen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I do agree this error is ocurring due to error in the status update of GOA in the SRM end.

Even though the GOA is transferred correctly in the backend system the status of the GOA shows distribution incoorect in SRM and I believe that is the reason why the Release quantity is not gtting updated in the GOA in SRM .

You had mentioned that you had raised an OSS message with SAP regarding the same issue. Did they get back to you with a note ?

We have implemented note 1092012 but with no sucess.

Thank You.

Regards,

Ajali Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same problem. We are on SRM 4.0 SP 10. Please anyone let me know how resolve this issue

Thanks,

Pradeep

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did you delete any one of the GOA items.ie, while creating GOA added item in GOA and hold and delete and add a new item

MUthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajali,

We had a similar problem with same error. This error occures when the idoc trying to post does not find correct info in the target system (for target document).

We are working with old R/3 version as a backend to SRM5.0. Since we have developed our own GOA plugin, we had to correct the program code.

I think you should get a solution to this problem through OSS support.

Also pls note that report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP will update the RO numbers against GOA in SRM.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajali

I have the same problem which has just suddenly started happening.

This is on SRM 6.0 SP03. Get_Status & Clean_ReqReq will only clean BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, which is happening successfully. Like Claudi I suspect the problem is related to document status.

I have now an outstanding message for the problem with SAP. Will keep you informed.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I had executed the reports BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP as mentioned in my scrap and then created a new GOA.

But it didn't work . I think maybe these reports are useful for shopping carts only.

Please do let me know whether anything else is required to b done.

Thank You.

Regards,

Ajali Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajali,

the error comes, when the status of the GOA is not updated correctly. In that case also releases are not updated and show an error in the IDoc.

Please check the scheduling and the settings for the jobs BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP. They are the drivers to get the status and the object linkage created and updated. You can also run these reports manually via trx se38. The system will then update the status of the documents and show in case of issues the real problem. After that create a new GOA and do the whole cycle. It should work then.

Cheers,

Claudia