Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to apply a theme to for my webdynpro for abap application

i have used the report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to download the mime files from u201C/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/SAP_TRADESHOWu201D and then exported in mime in new folder Custom

and applied to url

http://server/sap/bc/webdynpro/scf/<application>?cssset=Y&sap-ep-themeroot=/sap/public/bc/ur/Custome...

But no change in it ,.. please let me know where are the modifications to be made for changing color of tables and fonts..

Bijal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

Put this code in the method HANDLEDEFAULT of your default window also declare a parameter RUN of type string in the method.

DATA: lr_ref TYPE REF TO cl_wd_utilities,

lv_url TYPE string.

*Only if this is the first call

IF RUN is initial.

*Construct URL

CREATE OBJECT lr_ref.

CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url

EXPORTING

application_name = 'ztr_search'

IMPORTING

out_absolute_url = lv_url.

CONCATENATE lv_url

*'?SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/CustomerThemes/WBTrvelTheme/themes/ur/WB_WebDynpro_theme_SP19_Ver2' '&run=X' INTO lv_url.

'?SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/CustomerThemes/WBTravelTheme/themes/ur/WB_WebDynpro_theme_SP19_Ver2' '&run=X' INTO lv_url.

wd_this->fire_EXIT_plg( url = lv_url ).

ENDIF.

Then create an out bound plug of type exit and interface , also add an parameter URL of type string in the out bound plug.

Then save and activate your component.Now go to the web dynpro application and in the tab parameters add a parameter RUN and save your theme should apply now.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Bijal,

>

> Put this code in the method HANDLEDEFAULT of your default window also declare a parameter RUN of type string in the method.

>

> DATA: lr_ref TYPE REF TO cl_wd_utilities,

> lv_url TYPE string.

> *Only if this is the first call

> IF RUN is initial.

> *Construct URL

> CREATE OBJECT lr_ref.

> CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url

> EXPORTING

> application_name = 'ztr_search'

> IMPORTING

> out_absolute_url = lv_url.

> CONCATENATE lv_url

> *'?SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/CustomerThemes/WBTrvelTheme/themes/ur/WB_WebDynpro_theme_SP19_Ver2' '&run=X' INTO lv_url.

> '?SAP-EP-THEMEROOT=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/CustomerThemes/WBTravelTheme/themes/ur/WB_WebDynpro_theme_SP19_Ver2' '&run=X' INTO lv_url.

> wd_this->fire_EXIT_plg( url = lv_url ).

> ENDIF.

>

> Then create an out bound plug of type exit and interface , also add an parameter URL of type string in the out bound plug.

>

> Then save and activate your component.Now go to the web dynpro application and in the tab parameters add a parameter RUN and save your theme should apply now.

>

> Thanks & Regards

> Gaurav Jain

Wow that is a lot of work just to set a URL parameter. It will also add the overhead of loading the application twice. Wouldn't it be easier to just embedd the parameter value in to the application parameter: WDTHEMEROOT?

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file you need to change for changing the header color from yellow to green,

The theme u uploaded will be under NW5-Theme-Custom if you are using standard one like Chrome it will be under NW5-Theme

Under the folder Common- Page Header - Title_Area_bg.jpg you can right click and select upload and replace or right click on the Pageheader folder and from context menu select import Mime Objects.

this will resolve the problem.

Cheers-

Pramod

reward points if helpful.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

go to SE38 - WD_THEMES - and you need to upload the zip file and you need to follow a folder structure.

it is case sensitive, atleast the zip file.

Make a zip file by name "Project.zip" -

Create a Folder Project and have the below folder structure,

1 data - all the properties files and also the designinfo file, below is the code

2 themes - (to get all the files download the theme from portal and you will have all the folders)

2.1 ur

2.1.1 name of the theme

2.1.1.1 common

2.1.1.2 csf

2.1.1.3 r

2.1.1.4 ur - all the css files (would be good if you can get the files from the server.)

2.1.1.5 WSRP

3 war - empty folder

*.designinfo

#

isVisible=true

version=7.0.14.1.0

isDefault=false

isSapDesign=false

designName=**** name of the theme

Once done create a zip file and click on Start Import and give the path and will ask for transport request, it will take a while to upload once done as mentioned in the use the parameter sap-ep-themeroot="path"

This will resolve the issue.

Cheers-

Pramod

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

thanks for the help...

I tried the program WD_THEMES and exported all themes ..

also imported them in mime repoistory ..i have applied the chorome theme to my application... looks good

there is one issue , i want to change the header color its yellow now to green ....

i think we have to edit the files in ur folder ...just a guess

please let me know how to make change in files ... n which files ?

Please reply soon ....

Thanks !!!

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Your best bet is to use the Eclipse Theme Editor. It is an unoffical tool provided by SAP that helps with the editing of the standard themes. The download can be found on SDN.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/136dd890-0201-0010-1b9d-bd09a0d3b1d8|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/136dd890-0201-0010-1b9d-bd09a0d3b1d8]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal ,

I tried applying the theme you mentioned it is not getting applied but to very that the parameter works and the theme gets applied you can try this theme

"/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/SAP_chrome" whic show be available in all systems by default.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

As you want your standard application to have the new theme applied , Go to the application of the component and then to the parameters tab there add a parameter "WDTHEMEROOT" and in it's value give ur theme path , save and finally run the application ur theme will be applied.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

thanks for the help...

I cannot put code that gaurav has suggested as its a standard SAP webdynpro application.

I tries the program WD_THEMES and exported all themes .. please let me know how to make change in files ... n which files ? and where to import ?

and how to apply the theme? my appliation is blue.. and i have to change the color to green...

Please reply soon ....

Thanks !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bijal,

First of all check whether the folder structure of the theme which you created is similar to that of the standard ones.

go to se38 and use program WD_THEMES to upload that structure into backend system.once you do this you can use theme for your WDA