cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send the PO and Contracts to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm using the extend classic scenario and i need to send the purchase orders and contracts that was create in SRM to R/3.

Is there a steps to send this documents to R/3? How can i make this ? is there a program to execute?

Thanks

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

You can find all details in configuration document on service marketplace. Pls follow below link:

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002188162003E

You will need servive user ID to access the dcoument. Do write back if you need further details.

Regards,

Prashant

Reward for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

i was looking this document but i didnt found anything about PO and Contract replication to R/3. I'm using the Srm 5.0 Srm Server 5.5.

Is there other documentation about this?

thanks,

Gustavo

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have actually refer to Strategic sourcing using the link below

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/ibc-srm

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for information.

I was looking in the sourcing configurate guide, and there are 3 Badis to activate

BBP_ DETERMINE_LOGSYS

BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

BBP_CTR

and a some procedures to make in idocs, but after i make this is there a program to excecute the contracts? or the contracts will be send to R/3 automatic?

Thanks

Gustavo

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need.

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Imthiaz,

I have the same problem, what I have to do to replicate my SRM contract or SRM PO to R/3?

The guide was a little confused.

So... take a look in this slide: [Removed by the moderator.]

Try to explain me how can I setting this and how can I send a contract to R/3, I have to click in any button, start any program?

Thanks for your attention,

Pedro Marques

Edited by: Pedro Marques - BRA on Jul 1, 2008 9:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro

You need use badi BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE, there you can find importing structures and changing structures you have to send information of importing structures to changing structures.

Thanks

Nilson Fonseca

Answers (0)