cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Bonus" Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to offer to customers like if a customer purchases 100 qtys of any material during certain period i offer a free tour holiday abroad.

How to map this in SAP

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When the offer is conditional ( when so much quantity is bought, between so and so period etc.,) that cannot be mapped in Free Goods and it can be achieved through REBATE Processing (Rebates can be in cash or in kind). Please go through the below document....

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

SD GUY said that if the customer purchases 100 qty. of material 'Over A Period Of Time' and standard Free goods cannot handle 'retroactive' cases. It does not cumulate the quantity.

I am also trying to find a solution on this. If anyone knows pls let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What I understand by his question is :

He wants to give the free goods for a specific period.

Ie the free goods are applicable only for a particular time frame ie validity period.

This definitely can be achieved thru VBN1 after creating the condition record go to

Environment --> condition Info

and there u can set the validity time for the record.

Best Regards,

Subbz..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be addressed thru Free goods.

There are 2 tyes namely:

(1) Inclusive: when u give the same goods as free goods

ex if u buy 100 qty then if u want to give 10 qty of the same material free

Go through this link it will help you about Free goods in the Sales and Distribution.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55fa68545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

IMG path to configur the Free goods dtermination is

SPRO>Sales and distribution>basic functions>Free goods>condition technique for Free goods/Dtermine item category for Free goods item and control Free goods pricing

I hope it will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can map the procedure using the Exclusive - Free Goods.

Where for 100 qtys of material X the customer gets material Y as Free in your case the tour.

Regards

AK