cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Adobe Interactive Form using VC Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a requirement which takes the Scenario/PCR Type as Input and display the complete list of Requests created under this Scenario/PCR Type.

Well, I created a function module which does the same and stored the required output in an internal table. And I created a VC Application for this Z RFC Enabled Function Module.

Now, the requirement further continues that when the user clicks on some request, the Adobe Form must appear under the Table View. Like if you select one request, we will have to see the respective Adobe Interactive Form.

So, can anyone let us know if this requirement is possible with Visual Composer?

Our requirement is something more similar to

<i><b>IsrStatusoverview</b></i> application in <i><b>sap.com/pcui_gp~isr</b></i> development component.

Please let us know the feasibility of this requirement.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

You can display your output only in the UI elements that are provided by Visual Composer, like form or table or charts.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So,

It means that we cannot display the Adobe Interactive Form using VC.

Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if you can deploy the output you can display the output using HTML view UI element by providing the url of the output page, the disadvantage is that it'll display static pages, not the dynamic ones.

Please award with points if you feel.

Thank you very much.

Answers (0)