0 Kudos

Can I have a report on

how many export orders have been done in the whole month

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get through VA05 by entering Sales area for Export.

Export orders can be bifurcated if you have seperate sales area created for Export sales.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

well in VA05, i have to give either customer or material...

else it is not taking...

but i want to know overall in a month how many export sales have been done...not based on customer or material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Click on Organiztional data button in VA05, there you would be asked to enter the sales area i.e. Sales org, Dist ch, Division

On entering your export sales area you will get the details of Export sales orders entered.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay thats fine...thank you

Can I have a summary report that there are 30 export orders in this month and total billing is 3 lacks...something like that???

is that possible???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the foll. reports for Sales org analysis

MC+2

MCTE

Do Reward points if found useful

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPSD.

For all the standard Report in SAP please go to T-code SAP1 and browse the screen you will get all reports.

Thanks,

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are confused with VA05 over VF05. In VA05, you can execute the report without giving customer or material with the selection option Sale Document type. But this report will give you all export sale orders.

Your requirement is that to see all export billings. If you have a seperate billing type for exports, go to VF05N, input the export billing type and execute. You will get list of export billing with respective foreign currency value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sap easy access-logistics-SD-sales

this is the path for the standard report for sales?

or you have any other reports for sales too ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Mr. Raja said go to Tcode SAP1 and you will get a menu for Report selection there you can get all the standard reports given by SAP.

Regards,

Nimit

Answers (0)