cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when connecting to remote system, once again asking user & password details

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I created one RFC in R/3 system, with the same logical system name of xi, giving all technical and logon details.

When I click on remote logon to enter into xi system,it is once again asking user logon details. After entering the details it is allowing into the xi system. Directly it is not entering into remote system when I click remote logon button.

I created both sides (in xi and R/3) and checked the same thing. Both sides I am getting the same problem. it is showing client name correctly but user and password name it is displaying the same server information. like if I am connecting from R/3 to XI means it is showing XI client number but R/3 user and password. Once after I change user and password and press enter it is going into remote system.

Could someone please help me on this?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Please chek if you have defined your target system as TRUSTED system or not(In the Logon Secirity Tab) of SM59 transaction.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for answering my msg. i checked y for Trusted System. when i click on remote logon it is giving the msg as

"No authorization to log on as a trusted system".

Both sides same msg.

thanks in advance.

lavanya

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating a trusted relationship via transaction SMT1 the following error message is displayed when you test the authorization: No authorization to log on as trusted system (Trusted RC=1)

If this error message appears again after you recreate the trusted relationship to this system, there is an error in the interpretation of the trusted system key.This problem is solved by importing the patch for 40B mentioned below.The problem no longer occurs as of Kernel Release 45B.

If the trusted relationship between systems was set up with different code pages (for example, between EBCDIC (AS400) and ASCII (Unix) servers), then you must ensure that the corresponding patch was imported for the particular release.This feature was first made available with this patch and is corrected as of Kernel Release 620.

If a trusted relationship has been set up after 46D, kernel patch 736 is imported with the patch text, "RFC logon error message texts (note 402639)", an authorization check concerning the S_RFCACL trusted authorization object was sometimes not carried out.The same problem can also occur when you are using Release 610.

Solution

The following solutions solve the aforementioned problems.

A kernel patch was made available for Release 40B.This patch provides a solution on the recipient side, that is, this patch must be applied on the system that sets up a trusted relationship. Transfer patch level 247 for your 40B kernel.

To set up a trusted relationship between systems with different code pages, the corresponding patch must be imported for the particular release.This patch provides a solution on the recipient side, that is, this patch must be applied on the system that sets up a trusted relationship. The patch for this has the following text:"Trusted system between different codepages"

For 40B kernels: Patch level 877

For 45B kernels: Patch level 734

For 46D kernels: Patch level 850

For 610 kernels: Patch level 245

To correct the authorization check regarding the S_RFCACL trusted authorization object, transfer patch level 850 with the text "Trusted system between different codepages" for your 46D kernel.The problem is solved with patch level 245 for Release 610.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

former_member181962
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lavanya

Provide the user with the corresponding authorization or avoid using the protected users DDIC and SAP*

check below

Trusting Transaction SMT2

The trusting transaction SMT2 (or SM59 ® RFC ® Trusting Systems) constructs a list of all trusting systems that have been established for this trusted system. Here, a logon and authorization check for the current user and client is performed, using the destination TRUSTING_SYSTEM@S00 that has been automatically created.

This basically corresponds to transaction SM51, if you use Remote Login to perform a logon on a different application server.

If problems occur while setting the destination TRUSTING_SYSTEM@S00 (such as host name or service information), you either have to create a new destination for your needs, and then enter the host name or service information using SAP router strings, or adjust the network settings of the server. To correct the problem in transaction SMT2, you have to adjust the network configuration of the server. As this transaction is only to be used for test purposes, in this case you could also choose to ignore the error.

To perform a logon as a different user or client, you have to create a new RFC destination with a trusted option set.

In this scenario, the following error text in SMT2 can be ignored:

No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC=0)

If the host name contains the character '_' (as in "my_host"), then the generation of the related trusting system destination may lead to incorrect settings. This problem can be corrected by implementing Support Package SAPKB46D09 (see below). For earlier releases, the changes required to correct the problem can be made manually.

regards

kummari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

This is problem with your logon credentials you giving in RFC destinations..

Ask your basis team for right user for the RFC connections..

Regards

Rao