cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive froms in web dynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please help me in creating a table for input in an interactive form.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Can you please elaborate on exactly what you are trying to do.

Thanks

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to make an expense sheet in adobe interactive form , the sheet will have fixed number of columns but the user can increase the rows So i want to add a table to the interactive form for thesame.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a comprehensive tutorial on creating dynamic tables in the help section of the adobe lifecycle designer. Choose help from the menu->adobe lifecycle designer help. Click on the index tab and type in dynamic tables. 2 topics will then be displayed ie. option "creating a dynamic table using the button object" and "creating a dynamic table using the subform instance controls". I think the later is used for ZCI based forms but i am not sure about this.

Regards

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thashin,

I typed "dynamic tables" in the help section for interactive points but no help was displayed , please help.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Go to transaction sfp on your system. Open up the form and select the help from the Adobe lifecycle designer i.e. "help->adobe lifecycle designer help ". Choose the index tab and type in dynamic tables". If this does not work then let me know your email address and i shall send you the help file instructions.

Regards

Thashin

Answers (0)