cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling Procedure for defects

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having seperate AQL level for Critical, Major, Minor defects with 3 seperate Acceptance and Rejection numbers for these 3 criticalities. How can I manintain sampling scheme and sampling procedure for these 3 criticalities. Critical will have one set of critical defects. Major will have another set of major defects. Minor will have a set of Minor defects.

Please tell, how to maintain sampling procedure with AQL.

Thanking you

Vineeth Varghese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AQL sampling procedures are used to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vineeth,

First create the sampling scheme (QDP1) with Inspection severities like Reduced Inspection, Normal inspection and Tightened Inspection.

Based on the inspection severity, mention the sample sizes and lot size with accepted nos and rejected nos. Then assign this sampling scheme to sampling procedure.

pl.come back, if you are having any doubts.

Regards,

Srivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I maintained seperate AQL level and corresponding acceptance number and rejection number is maintained in table for each AQL. Could you tell me which valuation mode is to be used while we preparing sampling procedure.

So if defects are within limits, system should accept that charecteristic and if number of defects exceeds Rejection number in sampling scheme, system should valuate that charecteristic as Reject.

Thanks,

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i agree with your point. Maintain the sampling type as "Use sampling scheme" and Valuation mode as "Attributive inspection non-conf.units".