cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While creating new project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error while creating and saving the new Project in the customized project types. If I create any project in the standard project type 'Development Projects' , I could save the project(No error). I checked all the customisation. But I could not understand the problem.

Error type:

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://xxxxxxx.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system QAR :

Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server jkeccdq_QAR_01 and in the work process 3 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system QAR in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server jkeccdq_QAR_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 3 in transaction ST11 on the application server jkeccdq_QAR_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 200 -u: -l: E -s: QAR -i: j_QAR_01 -w: 3 -d: 20080630 -t: 150706 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Pls Help me to solve this issue.

Thanking you

Regards,

N.Ramesh.

+91-9958755695

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked if you assigned in the project type the project category?

There is a simple check to see if there is something wrong on the customizing of the project types:

Copy a standard project type and change only the project type ID. Check if you can create a project from this new project type

Hope this helps

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Your information was very valid. The problem was with accounting integration. The root cause of the problem is RFC Destination was not assigned .

Thanking you