cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QDP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have set indicator as Blocked scheme in QDP2 which is assigned in procedure, now i can use that procedure in insp. plan which allowing me to create lot, RR & UD.

i am expecting once the scheme is blocked, system should not allow me to create insp. plan with the same scheme/sampling procedure. Is my assumption correct?

secondly in change mode of scheme is it possible to change valuation parameters & sampling tables?

tx.......

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant/Shymal,

Thax........agreed to System Behaviour.

but my client is demanding suppose today i blocked a scheme which is already used in many procedure or SDP. which they dont want remove from everywhere (bcoz it may again used in future) and today-onwards if i try to use same procedure or SDP system should restrict saying Scheme is blocked.........is it possible if s pl suggest. I feel this sounds to be logical requirement from client

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

It seems absolutely logical requirement.

But in this required condition you will be surely need new SDP and Sampling procedure and if not you will be needing new Schema surely correct. And this new Schema,SP,SDP will be need to be replaced with it's older generation, (Which you have already blocked for any use) so ultimately the requirement is fulfilled over here.

Any master related to sampling (SDP,Samplings Procedure,Schema) will not be blocked directly. IT's blocked indicators can only restrict further use of it, not the existing attachments. The logic behind it may........

1. It can be changed very easily and have this change implement very immediatly.

2. The pending inspection lot sample calculation will disturbed if it get blocked straight way.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

As truely said by Hemant, the Block indicator in schema will only block the schema attachment in any new SDP or Sampling Procedure. It will not get effected in he Task list or MIC where it is already attached. And the same is clearly indicated in the F1 help for the field also.

It is possible to change the sampling table in the change mode

QDP2. Follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Run trx QDP2, and reach up to the small populated screen named "Change Sampling Schema : Parameters"

2. Just select the desired entry and select Continue to go to the next screen. at "Insp.Sev.Parameter"; list.

3. The system will lead you to the sampling details table,do the desired changes and Simply save.

I will also let you know what to do to delete / block the schema after some work round. But for right now you can directly add new severity type table in change mode, delete and then add new, or directly change the sampling table.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 1, 2008 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you block scheme, it only restricts you to use it in sampling procedure. Once scheme is attached to procedure, it will remain with it unless & untill you change the sampling procedure. Once blocked it will not be visible in the drop down while changing the procedure.

Also it is not possible to change valuation parameter etc in QDP2.

hope this is helpful