cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse the accounting document generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

Can anyone help me in reversing the accounting document generated.....

I have cancelled the billing document,but stll i can see the accounting document in my document flow.The only change that has happened is the customer have been credited for that billling amount created.And the revenue account has also been debited.

But i dont want to see that debit and credit,i want to completely reverse the accounting document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Accounting document Post records in several tables related to FI also. You directly can not cancel accounting doc. When you cancel bill by VF11, then again one accounting document genertas which reverse the ebntry.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear senthil

Once Accounting document is generated, by cancelling the billing document via VF11, a parallel Accounting document will be generated which would reverse the accounting entry of the original accounting document. You cannot directly cancel the accounting document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to reverse the accounting document...that is my ?I dont want the figures to be reflected in the customer balance display,though the cancelled amount is been credited to the customer account and debited to the revenue account.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear senthil

As I said earlier, once the accounting document is generated, the respective amounts will flow in debit / credit entry of the document flow.

Once you cancel the billing document, for this cancelled billing, one more accounting document will be generated and with this, the above entries would be vice versa. That is debit entries get credited and credit entries get debited and you cannot hide this from SAP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi