Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to PDF forms.

I want to print the total Value at the end of the Page and on the last page only. How to achieve this using PDF forms?

Is there any way by which we can give conditions (IF condition) on a perticular field in SFP?

Please advice.

Regards,

Sumedha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrie,

Can you please tell me how to Enable the Javascript or FormCalc?

Regards,

Sumedha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, of course.

First of all there is a special panel where You should enter the script itself. Almost all objects have this script option.Refer to BC480 for more information.

Good Luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

You'll need to make some javascript or formcacl calculatiouns to complete this task. Here is the example code.

var i = 0
var p = $layout.page(ref($))
var d = 0
for i = 0 upto (page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow.all.length - 1) step 1 do
  d = $layout.page(ref(page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow<i>.POSNUM))
  if ( d == p ) then
      page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.PLACES = page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.PLACES + page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow<i>.PLACES
      page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.BRGEW = page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.BRGEW + page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow<i>.BRGEW
      page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.NETWR = page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.NETWR + page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow<i>.NETWR
      page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.VAT = page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.VAT + page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow<i>.VAT
      page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.WRBTR = page2.Table.Table2.PageTotal.WRBTR + page2.Table.Table2.BodyRow<i>.WRBTR
  elseif ( d > p ) then
    break
  endif
endfor

Hope it will help You.

Good Luck!