cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pending bills

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a report to know whether for what amount the customer ABC has purchased the material 111, whether he has repaid or not If no then what is the pending bill amount, this is for a specific customer

in general can the client know who are all the customers who have pending bills and how much is the amount pending.

Any standard report?

please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run FBL5N. In this report, there is a tab [Line item selection] Under this tab, three options are there to choose

- Open items

- Cleared items

- All items

If you choose Open items, only outstanding bills will be displayed [with red button] on left

If you choose Cleared items, whatever payment is received and updated in F-28, that alone will be displayed [with Green button]

If you choose All items, both outstanding and payment received invoices will be displayed [with both red and green buttons]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipati

I can see the customer but not the material number in that...

Is there a way to see the material number also along with it in the same tcode??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible. Instead, you can include Business Area or Cost Center in that report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you can use the tcode VF05 with additional fields. Use the report V05XZZMO. In this fields store the desired info (if the item is repaid, if it is pending and so on) Notes 398575 and related will help you.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Report MCTA It is the standard report for customer analysis.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i go to tcode MCTA, it is just giving

"sold to party" "Incoming orders" "sales" and "credit memo"

thats it, but i want to know if the customer has any pending bills, if so how much is the amount...I dont know what you have said please explain or eloberate what is this tcode used for...

will it suit what I have asked???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try T.Code: FBL5N

Regards

AK