cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Integration Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have installed the copy of Xi on my system and done with the post installation process. And i have also checked with the configuration.

For testing purpose i have just worked with simple file to file scenario and done with design and configuration.

My problem is :

In RWB, i cannot see the central Adapter Engine ,instead it is Non-central Adapter Engine in Component Monitoring.

When i do adapter monitoring my file adapter is not active and it shows no details.

In ID, cache notification status for non central adapter engine is not yet started.

The file is also not picked by the server.

Wha is the problem??? Please do help me to resolve it.

I would also like to know how to change non central adapter engine to central adapter engine????

Thanks,

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suma,

I faced the similar problem few days ago. This will solve your problem:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

Also refer Note: 764176

Regards

Arpil

Reward points for useful answers

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about adapters of the Adapter Engine and references to the FAQs for each of the individual adapters, see SAP Note 821268.

For information about the services and service parameters of the Adapter Engine, see the appendix of the configuration guide on SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/instguidesnw04, Installation, SAP XI ® Configuration Guide - SAP XI 3.0.

"

An excerpt from SAP Help.

Regards,

ravi