cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control Sales to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new delivery type (ZF) and in copy control it is assigned with a new sales document type (I copied the std order to delivery).

When I tried to do billing, I am getting an error in copy control with the error message "Entry missing in table TVCPL".

with old delivery type (LF).

Thought the copy control settings are the same with the standard, I m facing this error.

Kindly help....

regards,

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

The best way to create your own doc types is to copy the standard doc types and customize the copied ZX doc type to meet your requirements--this will copy all the underlying assignments and avoid any such errors.

Assign points, if helpful.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope , your problem will be over if you check your Item category assignment.Check for your Itemcategory assignment for sales document type,

i.e.,

(Your new sales doc. type) + Item category group + (if any item usage) + (if any item category of higher level item) = ( your item category).

If you have copied the Sales document Item category from TAN, then please check whether it has been copied properly or not ,I mean whether all dependent tables have been copied or not.

Also confirm same item category has been automatically copied to the delivery item category or not.

I mean suppose you have created a new Sales document Item category , say XYZ, then when you will go for Delivery document Item category, you should find XYZ there also.

Your problem will be solved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Issue is resolved.....

In the sales document type I maintained the old delivery type , which I have changed with the new delivery type and now its working fine.....

Thanks for ur replies......

Regards,

Vimal

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you copy the delivery type from standard delivery type. If yes then the entry should be present in the table. If not then I think you have to enter the data manually.

Thanks

Vamshi