cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Support Portal connection not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Today I was checking my SAP Support Portal.In Help and Support When I was trying to report a mail to SAP or trying of open connection it is coming:

Currently you do not have authorization to use this function.To request the authorization please contact one of the administrator of your company.Previously I was using this.

Till one week back I was the one who is doing this.One SAP note number 492385 is also coming and when I read this I came to know some body may have blocked this.Know my problem is everybody is saying none did this.Can anyone tell what to do under such situation.

Any suggestion will be highly obliged <removed_by_moderator>

Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jun 30, 2008 8:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the user right... go to SMP and click on Data Administration -> User Data -> Then search for the user and maintain the authorizations on the authorizations tab.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Could you please tell where is SMP..I checked in my portal profile and there I didnt find any Data Administration node or link..

Regards,

Ashutosh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its is the top menu.

The reason you don't see them must be because you don't have enough rights.... your company should have a master account you need to ask whoever have that account to change the rights so you can perform this tasks.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Sorry for the late reply.Well thanks a lot for your help.My issue is resolved.I read SAP note 492385 that covers my case.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh singh on Jul 9, 2008 8:18 AM

Edited by: ashutosh singh on Jul 9, 2008 8:19 AM