cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Document Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SapGurus,

i have a scenario. my clinet wants to create a delivery upto the particular value only. the particula value depends upon the customer group.

say if customer orders 100000 worth of products . if we define the particular value as 50000. when i am creating the delivery , system should allow upto the value 50000 products into the delivery.

so here we can create two deliveries.

how to acheive this functionality.

Thank in advance

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to OVA8, there maintain the maximum document value as 50000. so that u cannt generate sales order which is more than 50000. u have to generate 2 sales orders

rewards if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The control will be more effective if it is confiured at Sales order level instead of delivery. Because the people who creates the delivery are different and they are not sure of reducing the quantities at different line items. The system should not allow to create an order above certain value. The credit management is a different functionality and is no way related to this maximum order value.

You have to create Ztable and maintain the list of the customer groups and the corresponding maximum order values. You have to use a userexit and the system takes the customer group from the Customer Master Record of that SP and then gets the Max Order Value from the Ztable and compares it with the order value of the document under creation. You can configure either an error message or a warning message based on the clients requirement, if the value exceeds.

The userexits which may be useful are.,

Program - SAPMV45A...include - MV45AFZZ

Userexit_save_document

Userexit_save_document_prepare.

You can also check if anyother approrpiate exits are available.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thank u for reply.

Is there any user exit for delivery split based on already created delivery(T.c VLSP).if the user exit will be there , i write the program based on the customer group value and customer group, system should split the delivery.

plz provide the user exit for delivery split.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In standard SAP this may not be possible.

BUT u can achive this in other way if ur client is maintaing an automatic credit control.

menu path: SPRO -->Sales and Distribution -->Basic Functions >Credit Management/Risk Management>Credit Management-->Define Automatic Credit Control.

If U maintain here the maximum document value, that will complte ur requirement.

Rgds,

Ravi Duggirala