Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls help on 2 points.

1) i know z...name of a Smartform. from that name i would like to know the SE38 Application program z..name.

2) Also If New PLANT( company code) is added in configuration, and All existing smartforms of the previous company code are to be included for the new company code,

then which points are to be taken care of?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dsilva,

to know the z driver prog name, first execute the smartform that will generate a function module.in the same screen(in the fm screen) click on the where used list icon. that will display one window from that select only programs check box.then click on enter.so that u can see the programs list which r using that function module.that program will be ur z driver program.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the table TNAPR and enter the smartform name there, you would find all the details related to it. I did not understand your next query. Pls elaborate.

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution provided by u is for standard Forms. i wanted for ZForms.

secondly,

its a Implementation case, where a new Company code is added to the existing Configuration.

e.g BURKS = 1000.

now BURKS = 2000 is added.

For this Company code 2000, i would like to know the changes

to be done for the Zsmartforms of 1000 so that Zsmartforms will be executed for 2000 also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check table TNAPR

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for knowing the printprogram name...u must know the output type that is triggered.

Go to nace.>select the type of condition(V1/V2/V3 etc)->output types(select the output type)

->then click on processing routines->there u can find the print program

Reward points if its useful..