cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning results in R/3 will be in weekly...........very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Our DP planning results are in monthly. These planning results are sending to R/3. We want these results in weekly basis in R/3. We are using SCM 4.1v. Can some one please let me know.

Best Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini :

While releasing data it is possible to distribute forecast data, which was calculated for a specific periodicity in the DP to a more exact periodicity in R/3 or SNP

For this you need a period split profile and a distribution function.

For period split profile,

go to SAP Easy Access screen, choose Advanced Planning and Optimization /Demand Planning /Environment /Current Settings /Maintain Period Split Profile. ,

Here you define the time frame for the distribution and the desired target periodicity.

In your case starting periodicity would be month and target would be weeks .

You can enter this period split profile when you release data from DP to R/3 or when you create a transfer profile , there is a a tab for period split .

You can specify several levels of detail, each of which has a smaller periodicity you can select.

You an also use distribution function if you want data in your target periodicity say week in

Some fixed distribution for example if you want your monthly forecast to be distributed in week 1,2,3,4 in 10%, 10%, 10% & 70 % , you can do that .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerendra,

Thank you so much for your reply.The issue i am facing is we are Using is version 4.0. In this version there is no provision to create the period split profiles. I am proposiong to enhance a BADI to split the periodis before sent to R/3

Can anyone let me know which BADI can be used for this purpose and is there any other Configuration settings that need to be made for this?

Thanks& regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/SDP_SPLIT can be used to split the periods in Demand planning from months to weeks , please also try this BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA

if it works