cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization objects in webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

How I do to get authorization objects in Webdynpro ABAP.

Thanks.

Luis A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you want to know whether user authorized to view the WDA application.

same as in core-abap use

AUTHORITY-CHECK statement to check the authority

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhi.

No, I've already finished the "Z" development inside of it, I use different standard functions. Now I need a transaction, example su24 or another transactions for to inspect the authorization objects in my program. I don't like create a new object for my development.

Thanks. Luis A.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Abhi.

>

> No, I've already finished the "Z" development inside of it, I use different standard functions. Now I need a transaction, example su24 or another transactions for to inspect the authorization objects in my program. I don't like create a new object for my development.

>

> Thanks. Luis A.

If I understand you correctly you are saying that you called some standard SAP functionality from within your custom Web Dynpro Applicaiton and now you would like to know what authorization objects will be triggered when you run you WDA. Is that correct?

You could use SU24 similar to way that you search for Tcode assignment to authorizations. Choose External Service as your Type of Application. Then choose WEBDYNPRO as your type of External Service. Then supply the application name of the WDA application. However this doesn't sound like it will give you exactly what you want - searching for all auth checks within an application. Maybe I'm not fully understanding the correlation you tried to make to SU24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas.

Yes you are right. I like to know the autorization objects in my WD. I have used the su24 but not appear my development in the list, only appear other WD but not my "Z*" Webdynpros.

Thanks.

Luis A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Does anybody know how to find the Authorization Objects for my custom WDA's?

Thanks and Regards,

Sarvanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved this issue.Following are the authorization objects which can be used to restrict the Z webdynpro service which you have created .You need to specify the following authorization in the logon data to make a check .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/61/d93822a88e15489a9391f309767366/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/61/d93822a88e15489a9391f309767366/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sarvanan.