cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO TRIGGER AN OUTPUT TYPE ON INVOICE SAVING

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to write a routine to trigger a specific ouput type on invoice saving for a particular pricing condition.I have written the code within the routine.But now what do I do to trigger the output type , I mean in which transaction do I place the routine

to make it to trigger when the invoice is saved if the given condition is satisfied

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Execute T.code NACE select application V3 Billing click on Procedure buttion. Now select your procidure and click on control. Against your output type assing routine in Requirement.

Vijay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

You need to assign that routine in your billing outptut determination procedure control data then specic the the condition type.

IMG path is

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions-->Output control >Output determination>Output determination using by the condition technique >Maintain output detrminetion for the billing documents>Maintain output determination procedure-->Control data.

Before tha you make sure that you are maintaining condition record for that output type in VV31 transaction

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to the above, you have to maintain the Output Condition Records using the Tcode VV31.

Thanks,

Ravi